Welcome To Early Years Daycare and Learning Centre – Where Learning Is FUN
Early Years Day Care is a Learning Centre and Summer Camp providing child- and infant day care in Richmond Hill for ages 3 months to 12 years.
Early Years Daycare Center is a learning centre for children in their early stages of development. We make their formative years memorable, exciting and full of opportunities to develop their skills. We strive to create an environment to provide the best learning opportunities for your child while promoting social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our programs help children develop a love of learning and our curriculum uses a variety of rich materials, equipment and experiences to encourage problem solving and individual growth.
Early Years Daycare Center is a licensed Child Care Centre that provides excellent Early Childhood Education coupled with the highest standard of quality care. Our aim is to help your child receive the needed education and assistance which can lay a better foundation as they step up to the next level of learning process.
Childcare Philosophy – Early Years Daycare Centre
- We believe that all children have the right to quality care and education in a safe, healthy, nurturing environment.
- We prioritize your child’s overall welfare by providing a multitude of fun and stimulating activities which they are always encouraged participating in.
- These activities will stimulate their interest and love for learning and will further enhance their emotional, physical, cognitive and social capacities.
- Along with our highly trained RECE teachers and staff, we will build a memorable learning experience for your precious young ones.
- We believe that social and intellectual skills are best learned in an environment where self-esteem is nurtured.
- We welcome your child to a wonderful learning experience at our center!
- Our educational programs are designed for different levels of learning: infants, toddlers, pre-school,
junior- and senior kindergarten and an after-school program for ages 5-12.
If you want to learn more about our Day Care Centre, please don’t hesitate to call us at
905-787 1502. We look forward to hearing from you!
We love this place! Both my children started at The early years education centre when they were 1 and spent their first 5 years growing and learning until they went to grade 1. Right from the beginning I felt the staffs are truly committed to caring for them and giving them the best possible environment every minute of the day.
The facility itself is beautiful, nothing was spared when building and putting this school together. The classrooms are large and bright, and the indoor gym is fantastic for the children to go in and exercise when weather doesn’t permit to go outside.
My son is now too old but my daughter loves going to The early years education centre when school’s on a break. (PA Days, winter and march break).
The Early Years has been the best choice for my son’s early education. He enrolled the daycare when he was 3 years until he enrolled first grade. By the time he started school, he already knew how to read fluently, count and interact with new kids fluently. He developed such a great character and not afraid for new challenges. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a friendly, loving environment and professional staff to the Early Year Daycare.
As a mother of three, I am so pleased with the The Early Years on everything that they are doing for my children. The Early Years Childcare is like a second home to me and my family.
For the past seven years my girls has come a long way with their literacy and math and its all thanks to the owner, staff, and education that The Early Years offer. I am so thankful that I had decided to leave my girls for full time JK/SK at the centre than to send them to public school. I would highly recommend this Child Care Centre for anyone who is seeking a clean, nurturing, and educational programs for their children. I couldn’t ask for more.