IT’S SUMMER TIME!
There’s no place like camp Fun-A-Rama – A Summer Day Camp where KIDS laugh, explore and learn while growing in the outdoors. We offer a summer program for children that will be filled with great fun, adventure and discoveries. This allows them to discover new or emerging interests with different activities to help them build social skills, teamwork and keeping them active in the most enjoyable way! With all the fun they’ll be having in the sun, they will also be learning the important fundamentals of growing up such as responsibility, risk taking and relationships! In each class a daily schedule is posted. Each weekly session will include a unique program. There is a time set aside daily to work with children Grades 1 – 6 in a structured setting, about an hour most days, reviewing their past grade. This is done in the form of workbooks that cover lessons in literacy, math, social studies and science with a teacher.
All sessions will include hot healthy meals prepared by our own chef, snacks, field trips within walking distance, arts and crafts, music, games and water activities. We will also have special driving distance trips to exciting places (additional fee may apply). It is our goal to offer the most fun possible and maintain the strictest safety in our learning environment.
A complete summer package is just $ 230 per week which includes hot lunch and snacks for your child between the camps hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
With only a few short months in the summer, make sure your child has the best experience he/she can have.
Call now 905-787 1502 to register your child while spaces last!
Registration and payment:
- $100 Registration fee per family is required at the time of sign up (this fee is non-refundable).
- Registrations received after June 10, 2016, must be paid in full.
- If full payment is not received prior to camp start date (July 4, 2016), Early Years DC reserves the right to cancel the registration and cancellation charges will be applied.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- Requests for cancellations or refunds must be made in writing.
- Requests for refunds received prior to 21 days (July 4, 2016) of the camp start date will receive a full refund, minus the registration fee of $100.
- Requests for refunds received with less than 14 days’ notice (June 17, 2016) of the camp start date are subject to an administration fee of 50% of the total fee, minus the registration fee of $100.
- Refund requests that are received after 12:00 p.m. on the Friday before the camp session starts will not qualify for a refund.
- Any refund requests are considered on an individual basis by the Early Years DC admin.
- A doctor’s note is required for cancellations due to medical reasons.
- Refunds are not granted for inclement weather. Refund requests received after August 31, 2016 will not be granted.
- Refunds take up to 3 weeks to process.
- There are no refunds, or reduced payments for campers arriving late, missing summer camp program days, leaving early during the time they have been registered for, as well for campers that are withdrawn from camp or expelled for breaking rules or continuous misconduct during the time they are registered for.